In your search for information, please drop by the reference desk or contact the reference staff via phone at Main Campus Carlson Library 419-530-2325 if we can further assist you.
Guide Desk Hours:
M-Th 9:00 am to 8 pm Fri 9:00 am to 5 pm
On The Web MLA Assistance
Websites designed for MLA.
Fundamental MLA Rules
- All citations must certanly be double spaced
- Indent following the line that is first of entry
- Entries aren’t numbered
- Alphabetize by the very first term regarding the entry
- If a component just isn’t current, omit it
- If no writer is detailed, start with title
- Italics is employed for titles of publications and periodicals (If italics are employed, the font needs to be clearly distinctive from the standard printing)
- Capitalize games of publications and articles based on meeting, in spite of how they come in a catalog or database
- Editions of books are noted following the name within the format that is following 2nd ed. Continue reading “Citation Gu > help Guide to your MLA and APA Citation Styles; Latest improve 2016”